You might experience some issues when using a licensing server for Revit Autodesk.
To resolve this issue you have to disable IPv6 on the Server.
To do so, perform the following steps:
- Run remote Desktop to the server.
- Right-click the network icon in the bottom right corner & Choose “Open Network and Sharing Center”.
- In the following window, click on the connection you have (marked in red below).
- Choose “Properties”.
- Uncheck the box “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)”.
- Click “OK” to confirm your changes.