Welcome to Cloudalize. This article will explain which features can be found where.
First, create an account here: https://www.gdaas.com/signup
Depending on your user credentials and your subscription type, you might see less items in the Dashboard.
The main parts are:
- Navigation bar (yellow): In the yellow selection, you’ll find menu items to our main features. Click on the item below to read more detailed FAQ items.
- Customers: You can overview, create and manage all your customers. (Only available to our Partners)
- Users: Here you’ll see a list of all your users and are able to add/edit/delete users and their assigned desktops. To have a better understanding of this item, please visit the Create and assign a user. (Available to admins)
- Projects: Projects are self-contained environments within your customer tenant. Within such project you can create users, desktops, servers and manage their specific network details. (Available to admins)
- Desktops: The launch pad for assigned desktops. From here you can see and manage (startup, shutdown, restart) your own desktop(s). (Available to all)
- Servers: An overview to your deployed servers. From here you can deploy new servers or manage your existing servers. (Available to admins)
- Blueprints: You can choose to deploy from blueprints. These publicly available blueprints are easy to deploy and get you started. (Available to admins)
- Settings: Account settings like billing, default settings for your tenant, … can be found here. (Available to admins)
- Dashboard: The dashboard gives you a quick overview of all resources available. (Available to admins.)
- Burn rate (blue): A quick overview on how many credits are still available and how many you are using. The hourly usage is an estimate based on 2 days of use. From here you can click through to the billing details. (Available to admins)
- Profile settings (purple): From here you can change personal profile settings.